Tour of Oran And Algiers
(Oran - Tlemcen - Algiers - Cherchell - Tipaza - Medea - Boufarik)
09 days / 08 nights
Discover the 2 main cities of Algeria : Oran And Algiers
This tour of Oran and Algiers will allow you to visit the most spanish city of Africa and the Algerian capital, it will surprise you thanks to it’s cultural diversity.
Day 1: Oran
First discovery of Oran, a city steeped in Spanish culture.
We will visit the town hall, the theater, the seafront, and its shopping streets.
And have a traditional Oranese dinner.
Day 2: Oran - Tlemcen
Visit the Chapel, the Fort of Santa Cruz and the Spanish neighbourhood with a lunch at the fishery.
In the afternoon, we will walk by the sea coast of Mers El Kebir, then road to Tlemcen.
Then, the day will finish with a dinner in Tlemcen, accompanied by a personality.
Day 3: Tlemcen - Oran
Today we will visit of Tlemcen, the Emir Abdelkader square and the Sidi Boumediene mosque.
Continuation with the site of Mansourah and the vestiges of a mosque.
Lunch in a restaurant with a cultural association.
Afther that, departure to the 7 tiered waterfalls of El Ourit, then stop at the railway bridge.
We will continue to the Beni Addi cave, in the limestone massif of Aïn Fezza.
And return to Oran via Sidi Bel Abbés and the village of Misserghin.
Day 4: Oran - Algiers
The day will start with a transfer to Oran’s Karguentah train station, going to Algiers (1st class travel).
We will have lunch in the train in a lunch box.
Then, we will stroll along the main shopping avenues of Algiers.
Day 5: Algiers
We will start with the visit of the Casbah, The Palace of the Dey and the centennial house.
Then, the Sidi Ramdane mosque, the fountain “Bir Chebana”, the Palace of Princess Khedaoudj. And the Palace Mustapha Pasha.
After lunch, tour of the city of Algiers, with the Grande Poste, and the national theater. Afther that the wilaya and the Galleries of France.
Next admire the Basilica of Our Lady of Africa which overlooks the famous district of Bâb el Oued.
We will finish with an Oriental dinner in a Palace of the Casbah with folklore troupe.
Day 6: Algiers - Cherchell - Tipasa
Fisrt we will go to Cherchell and admire the National Museum of Cherchell.
Afther that, we will head towards Tipasa, have a fish lunch and a stroll around the ancient port.
Next, we will visit the ancient roman city classified by UNESCO, the theater, the circus, and the thermal baths.
On the way back, we will make a short stop to the tomb of the Christian women.
Day 7: Algiers - Thibérine Monastery
We will go from Algiers to Medea with one stop in Boufarik.
We will continue to the Chiffa Gorge, where we will walk by the Monastery of Thiberine and have a lunch.
In the afternoon, we will see the Monkey Creek, and have a stop at the craftsmen village El Hamdania.
Day 8: Museums of Algiers
Today we will start with the Museum of Antiquities, followed by the National Museum of Bardo.
We will have lunch at the garden “Jardin d’Essai” and walk by.
Dinner in a restaurant accompanied by an Algerian artist.
- The circuit can present some modification depending on the airline schedules.
- This tour in Algeria is confirmed from 2 people, and for maximum 14 people.
- All our tours can be modified and privatized at the request of the customers.
- Possibility to extend your stay in Algiers or to combine it with another tour.
Strengths of this tour of Oran And Algiers :
Through the two most important cities of Algeria, you will discover a country with astonishing cultural differences.
The city of Oran steeped in its Spanish past with its Arenas unique in Africa, its Cathedral of Santa Cruz and its Spanish district Sidi Houari.
And the Capital Algiers!!!
With its Casbah classified by Unesco, its museums and its architectural diversity.
This trip is perfect for a first discovery of Algeria and its welcoming people!
Prices and notes :
Price per person of this Tour of Oran And Algiers includes:
- Reception and assistance at Oran airport and Algiers train station.
- Transfers airport / hotel / airport
- Two nights in a hotel 4* in Oran
- One night hotel 3* in Tlemcen
- Train Oran / Algiers in 1st class
- Five nights hotel 4* in Algiers
- Full board
- A comfort bus + English speaking driver
- Specialized guides throughout the circuit
- Permanent logistics guides.
- English, French or Spanish speaking guides
- Entries to the sites included Beverages included with meals: still or sparkling water or soda + coffee
- Algeria DMC will provide you with all the necessary documents for your visa application
Price per person of this Tour of Oran And Algiers does not includes:
- The international flight
- Single room supplement
- Multi-risk cancellation and repatriation insurance
- Drinks, extras and personal expenses
- Visa fees